Today I got a new frame, Cube Stereo 160 C:68 27.5 action team 20″.
Here is some porn.
Converted to hardtail via 20mm electricity tube. (to prevent the swing from hitting the frame)
The scales were tipped at 2259g for the frame with internal routing guides and some screws.
Wheel clearance is quite good, chainstay measures from 75 to 80mm in the tire area.
Unfortunately the Pike is not quite the same color ;P
The downtube seemed like black in the retail pictures, but it is not 🙂
From Cube web page:
- Material: Carbon C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost148
- Seat post: 31.6mm
- Seat clamp: 34.9mm
- Front deraileur: Direct Mount Side-Swing (Only compatible with Direct Mount Side-Swing front deraileur!)
- Headtube diameter: Tapered 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ integrated IS41 – IS52
- Bottom bracket housing: Pressfit 92mm
- Disc brake mount rear: Postmount
- Wheel size: 27.5″
- Rear Shock installation length: 200x57mm
- Bushings: 22x8mm / 30x8mm
- Recommended Fork Travel: 160mm
- Dropout: Thru Axle X12 (12x148mm) Boost
Routed a new line on Myllykallio. This is so far the most technical and might still change a little as the flow was broken few times.
Here are also few of the spots in 3rd person view for a little bit better measurement.
Another training session at Myllykallio with one new track (EK7) and some improvements to old ones.
EK7, a new track with a nice little huck in the middle.
EK2 got just a little reroute to include two new hucks.
Continue reading “Myllykallio Enduro Training Center Pt2”
I had a thought, that my local (500m from home) rock could act as a training place when I would not have time to go further.
Now I finally got to go route it and got a friend with me. We spent few hours routing and cleaned some rock and wood, and in the end, we had 5 new routes.
As per usual, the camera makes everything so smooth and nice 🙂