Today I got a new frame, Cube Stereo 160 C:68 27.5 action team 20″.
Here is some porn.
Converted to hardtail via 20mm electricity tube. (to prevent the swing from hitting the frame)
The scales were tipped at 2259g for the frame with internal routing guides and some screws.
Wheel clearance is quite good, chainstay measures from 75 to 80mm in the tire area.
Unfortunately the Pike is not quite the same color ;P
The downtube seemed like black in the retail pictures, but it is not 🙂
From Cube web page:
- Material: Carbon C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost148
- Seat post: 31.6mm
- Seat clamp: 34.9mm
- Front deraileur: Direct Mount Side-Swing (Only compatible with Direct Mount Side-Swing front deraileur!)
- Headtube diameter: Tapered 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ integrated IS41 – IS52
- Bottom bracket housing: Pressfit 92mm
- Disc brake mount rear: Postmount
- Wheel size: 27.5″
- Rear Shock installation length: 200x57mm
- Bushings: 22x8mm / 30x8mm
- Recommended Fork Travel: 160mm
- Dropout: Thru Axle X12 (12x148mm) Boost
I recently got a broken reverb from my friend.
He said that it had had some sag and finally it totally collapsed.
I of course was interested if it could be fixed.
The post could be compressed by hand and did not hold the position.
First I noticed that it was lacking almost all of the pressure.
Continue reading “What’s wrong with my Reverb?”